Thursday, April 30, 2009

Faifer's first fish!

Faith posing with her first fish. She wanted to hold the fish for the picture but it was flapping so much she needed her daddy's help.

Jaron was not so lucky. Maybe it was because he reeled his worm in immediately after Daddy would cast it out. He didn't mind not catching anything. He has fun no matter what he is doing!! He just kept saying, "I got one, I got one!"


Both of our kids share in Dave's love for fishing. I'm still not completely sold on the whole idea, but I sure do have a great time watching them have fun together! Fishing season has just begun!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Good to see your new posts; the fishing the rocking the eggs and the chicks. Oh, and the incredible Easter rainbow! We raised a couple rounds of chicks 20-some years ago back in IL when we lived in the country. They are really cute when they are babies . . . not so cute when they grow up and get scary to get eggs out from underneath. My grandpa gave me his butcher knife when the time came for chopping their heads off. (I haven't used that for a l-o-n-g time. Big surprise; I didn't get into butchering very much!)

Caryn said...

So cute!! Congrats to Faith on her first catch!!

Lisa A. said...

I can't wait to take the boys fishing this summer! I'm with you--don't enjoy fishing, but love watching the kids!